Monday 18 May 2015

Sympathy Card

Driving along today I saw a van with a black swirl on it, and that became the inspiration for this card.  Simple and understated is how I see this sympathy card - what do you think?




Yet again the Everything Eleanor stamp set came into itself, I love this stamp set and in fact would have bought it, just for the swirl. But there is so much more to the set than the swirl, check it out for yourself.

I also just treated myself, sometimes you need to, to the Itty Bitty Accents Punch set- love the little flower.  Also the flower centres are rhinestones coloured in with a Sharpie - simple but effective I think.

Better still, both the stamp and punch set are in the new catalogue!  And of course the rhinestones will be there.




Happy Crafting

Sarah





Main Ingredients


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment