Monday 20 October 2014

Gift Card Holder

Following on from the money card holder, here is a cute little gift card holder idea. As you can see one is like a card and the other is to hang on the tree!  How fantastic Christmas morning would be seeing these hanging on the tree....what good boys and girls there have been for Santa to deliver these lovely gifts.

 
 
 
The red card has been stamped with the little dinosaur from the Little Buddy Birthday set  and coloured with the new Blendabilites from Stampin' UP! - doesn't he look all ready for Christmas with his Santa Hat - the sequins are adorable too, and they are from the new Autumn/Winter 2014 catalogue. 
 
The Island Indigo tree hanging card is my favourite though, I love the colour and the image. The snowflakes in the background are from the Holiday Home set as are the strings of lights on the tree - so very clever I think as I just coloured the number of lights I wanted on the stamp and hey presto - Christmas light!  The tree is from the Festival of Trees set, which is also a great set which lots of variations and comes in a money saving bundle.
 
Both sentiments are using the Petite Pairs set, which has great sentiments in fabulous fonts - the Merry Christmas is lovely I think and cut with the modern label punch.
 
 
 
I hope you like these Gift Card holder - please leave a comment on your thoughts and if you wish to purchase any of the set please click on the picture on the link below and it will take you right to my shop.
 
Happy Crafting
 
Sarah
 
 
 
 
Key Supplies
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment