Monday 13 October 2014

Box Card



I guess like most things, they come and go. I suspect that those of you have know Stampin' Up! for a while will have seen this card already.....I however, being relatively new have just found it and absolutely love it!  It is simple to make, and CASED from someone else (link below). There are other instructions on other blogs out there, but I found this one the easiest- however just note the dimensions in the text are incorrect- needs a piece of card 10" x 8 1/2 (not the 8 1/5 as posted).

 Here it is.......




And open......
 
 
 



I love the fact that you can also give a few bits and bobs inside, I have included some tags and hanging ornaments, which are reversible and so easy to make with the Tree stamp set and matching punch - what will you add??



The stamp set for the tree used is absolutely amazing, and in fact for the first time I think even my husband was pretty impressed with the set; there are so many variations to choose for the tree that there are endless options.. 

Unfortunately, the stamp set for the snowflake on the front is retired ( I know, bad of me to use it, but I just got it secondhand so had to try!) but good news there is another great option in the Autumn/ Winter catalogue that would be perfect The Endless Wishes Set, and it has great sentiments.

And what about the cute candy cane and holly, they come from the Happy Hour stamp set - another very useful set as does the sentiment inside.


Hope you have liked this project, I had lots of fun making it.

To shop click directly on the pictures in the supplies list - or would you like to hold a party in your home or become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - just make contact.

Happy Stamping and crafting

Sarah

Key Supplies Used
Where I found it:
http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2012/11/video-easy-box-card-stampin-up-sweater-trim-handmade-holidays-felt.html

4 comments:

  1. Love it Sarah - well done :) I'm inspired to get on with Christmas crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks morethanmum? - remember to share you projects.

      Delete
  2. The tree punch makes perfect tags for the box. Thanks for the shout out Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, will keep using the tree punch! Welcome for the shout out.

      Delete