Tuesday 11 November 2014

Festival of Trees and Feastive Flurry

Guess with Christmas so near the card competitions are beginning to come.  I wanted to share with you what my two boys made to enter the local Christmas Card competition.

Aren't they brillant! If I say so myself.



My 7 year old loves crafting and in fact he is the one who introduced me to Stampin' Up! really when he fell in love with the bird punch.  He loved making the card below and really enjoyed stamping the different coloured decorations on the Christmas Tree.

 
 
 


This effect is so simple to do and the Festival of Trees set is the most fanatatic set to create different trees so easily and it comes in a bundle - with the punch and stamp - even better!!  The light string comes from another great set the Holiday Home.  Both the sets are photopolymer which means it is really easy to see where to line up the decorations. 

The tree card was CASED from a kiwi demonstrator Paula Reid - some lovely stuff from down under and my home country - sometimes wish I was there as summer is coming!

My older son wanted to use silver and red and snowflakes so he completed this entry using the now retired (sorry!!) Festive Flurry dies.


 Aren't they both brillant!!


Isn't it hard when you see something you like and can no longer get the products!!! I know !!!! But my advise is when you see something buy it as it won't be there forever and the Autumn/Winter Stampin' Up! catalogue is only around for a little while longer - why not have a look and see what you are missing by not buying for yourself.


Get in touch. leave a comment or even host a fantastic Christmas Crafting Party in your own home.

Happy Crafting

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment