Saturday 2 May 2015

I've seen it....do you want to see it too?

Wow what an exciting day the other day, not only did I find out that Ikea has started their build works so it will be only 15 mins walk away but I also got to see the new 2015-16 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.

That's right, if you are a demonstrator one of the great benefits is you get to see the catalogue in advance of the general public.

To me the catalogue is like Pandora's Box ....the goodies just kept coming.  There are some lovely new additions coming which I think will make you very happy.  There are some things that didn't make it over from the Spring/Summer catalogue that I thought might...but the new additions make up for that.  Some price increases but also some decreases so that is good.

I'm not allowed to share much at the moment online, but as soon as I get a hard copy of the catalogue I can send it out......would you like one???? Just let me know.

Anticipation, can be hard...but sometimes the wait is worth it......



Happy Crafting


Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment