Saturday 27 June 2015

Beautiful Butterflies







I just love this set - and best of all the stamp set and thinlit set come as a bundle and that saves you money. Also it comes in all three of Stampin' Up! stamp types - wood, clear and photopolymer.  I usually choose wood stamps, however in this case I actually chose the photopolymer set as it is so much easier for positioning the images as they are see through.

This decorated notebook will be winging its way to one of the teachers at school for and end of year thank you.


If you would like to either buy the finished product or the tools that enable you to make it yourself just let me know.

So pretty and yet so useful!

Happy crafting


Sarah


I've just put the photopolymer links below but if you would like the direct link to all the stamp types just let me know.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment