Friday 25 September 2015

Fun Fold card..




I love fun fold cards!  They are not only fun to make but also fun to give....always nice to give something a little different.

This fold was cased from Dawn Olchefske, she has great videos and they are so easy to follow. It also uses Designer Series Paper for the main card base - something that I've not done often.

I do often try different folds out first on printer paper or paper I'm not too fond of, mainly because sometimes they can be a little tricky and I really don't like wasting beautiful paper. This fold however, wasn't tricky and was very easy and simple to make.




I love the matching flower punch and stamp set - and it comes in a bundle which saves you pennies (Flower Shop bundle).  The solid green background behind the flower uses the Decorative Label punch - a very versatile punch.


I often forget about this punch, the Cupcake Builder Punch, and I'm not too sure why, because goodness it's cute!  The candles inside the card are also punched from the same punch, so a great punch to have!  I've used the top of the cupcake for clouds, popcorn and even tree tops!  So much you can do.

The solid green behind the cupcake if a square piece, with the corners rounded using the top of the envelope punch board - something else I forget to use a lot!  Makes a nice change from square corners.  And for that touch of elegance, don't forget the gold thread! and the rhinestones!

Both cards were made with paper is from a retired paper stack - check out this years though because they are even prettier!




 



I love the smaller card, is a 3 x 3 card and great to have on hand, and I'll be making a few of these to have on hand for Christmas.


Once again this was made with retired paper,  but the new Autumn/winter catalogue has some beautiful papers as does the annual catalogue - so don't forget to check them out.

The sentiment is also from a retired set, but check out the new catalogue for lots more fun ones.  The oval punch and scalloped oval made a great addition to your punch collection, and so easy to use.

I loved these cards and found them lots of fun to make. I hope you do to. 

Any queries please don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy Crafting

Sarah


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment