Monday 2 November 2015

Luminere Boxes

Another Curvy Keepsake box idea. I bought vellum and some white Stazon ink ages ago but never knew that you needed special cleaner to ensure your stamps are cleaned after using Stazon. I finally got a bottle of Stazon cleaner recently and thought that I'd give these a go.




The stamp set used is the Everything Eleanor - one of my all time favourite stamp sets. I love the large swirl and have used it on lots of projects.

Initially I wasn't sure how it wold work as I hadn't used vellum or stazon before but I think it turned out lovely.  The stazon ink pad comes with the refill and you put the ink on yourself and spread it with the pallet like knife provided, is really simple.  The Stazon cleaner cleaned the stamp well, but it was a bit harder to clean then the usual Stampin' Up! ink but I think it was worth the effort.

I popped in an electric tealight candle.  I wouldn't use a real tealight as it would go up in smoke pretty quickly!  The boxes are very simple to open so you can easily turn off the candle when not needed.

I can just see these hanging on the Christmas tree and adding a touch of elegance.


Happy Crafting

Sarah





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment