Wednesday 16 March 2016

Entering a Challenge!

 
I've decided to enter a challenge!  They say you need to start somewhere and I decided that I'd give entering a challenge a go - a bit daunting entering your first challenge, but crafters are kind and considerate people so I am sure it will all be ok.
 

CAS #164 challenge was a sketch; you can move things around so they don't to match the sketch directly, which was a good thing for me.
 




My take on the ketch is below;



Pretty simple and so quick to make. I used a Whisper White, love Stampin' Up! Thick Whisper White for card based!  The mat is Melon Mambo and the stamping is Bermuda Bay.  I had to add a little bit of bling and thought that the Bermuda Bay sequin trim was what was called for. 

The flourish is the Timeless Textures stamp and I just love it; and the thanks is from Another Thank you set; has a great variety of Thank you fonts!

I hope that you like the card and that you too find the time to enter a Challenge - does make you get your thinking caps on!

If you would like to enter the challenge click the link.


Happy Crafting

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Well welcome to online challenges and CC&S in particular. Great first entry too! Thanks for playing at CC&S and be sure to come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty; great CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't often use the bright colors, but you've shown how they can look good together! We're glad you found us at CC&S, and we hope you join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that we're your inaugural challenge! Welcome to the fun - you're off to a great start. I hope that you'll come back again very soon. Thanks for playing at CAS Colours & Sketches. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the challenge world! So glad you chose CASColours & Sketches for your first try and we hope you will stay with us. i like the offset square and the simplicity of the stamping. Thanks for joining us
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on entering your first challenge Sarah! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this last week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete