Friday 29 April 2016

Class Date and New Catalogue launch




Well, first of all sorry haven't been posting a lot recently, but with computer out of action it's a little hard. Hope to have it back next week, fingers crossed!

I've set a few more dates and once I get the family calender set hope to set few more.


Class Date: Wednesday 18th May, 7.30 pm

Cost:   £10 if you bring your own adhesive or
            £13 and you get a fabulous Stampin'Up! adhesive to keep.

OR
Minimum spend of £35 on the night and get your class for free!

Bring a friend and both receive 1/2 price class!

New Catalogue Launch: Sunday 5th June 1-3pm No charge but please let me know if you're coming so I can get sufficient Make and Takes available!

Happy crafting

Don't forget to share your makes on my Facebook page, I love to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment