Friday 20 April 2018

Global Stamping Friends - Extraordinary Bloghop - Exciting times


Welcome to this extra little bloghop of Global Stamping Friends.  We've popped this one in so as you can get some sneak peeks of the new goodies that are coming in the new catalogue, as well as maybe showing some returning favourites.

I have seen the new catalogue!  That's a perk of being a demonstrator you get to see things a bit early and I just fell in love with this box - so my project tonight isn't so much a project as a product! It's the delightful Share What you Love embellishment kit.





Isn't it just gorgeous!  So pretty and the sentiment is an amended Statement of the Heart from Stampin' Up! - amazing.  Best yet?  The Statement of the Heart stand alone stamp plus the Embellishment Kit plus lots of other goodies are part of one of the bundles available 1st May!  Come back for more details on that.  Exciting!!!




Best of all it's not only a pretty box it holds amazing delights as well!






Just look at those teeny tiny paperclips and those rose embellishments - divine!






I cannot wait to get crafting with these goodies and then using the box as a gift box - wonder who the luckily recipient will be?


I hope you have enjoyed this little sneak peek and now hop along to see Libby's sneak peek.  I'm hoping the next button is working if not just click the link below (Blogger was having a few issues sorry)



Happy Crafting

Sarah



Bloghop Roll Call – Exciting Times



7 comments:

  1. The box is truly gorgeous. I too can’t wait to create with its contents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree Sarah. this box is full of goodness & can't wait to play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with everyone, that box is pretty all by itself....then you open it to find those yummy goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your unboxing ;-) I haven't even opened the delivery box to get into my goodies yet...I'm trying to reorganize my stamp room before I get carried away with the new stuff. So, this is a great motivator for me to get it all done! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and it's such a cute box

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kit looks like a fun time in a box :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just PERFECTION once again from Stampin' Up <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete